Not only is Jimmy Fallon cute in that boy-next-door way, he’s also the hilarious host of one of America’s most popular late-night shows, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.
A New York native, Jimmy has been pursuing comedy since he was 21. His background in stand-up and his dream-fulfilling six years on Saturday Night Live certainly don’t hurt him as he chats with politicians, plays games with celebrities, and sings alongside famous musicians.
But what really makes Jimmy such a great host is the way he makes the show fun, and gets his guests to join in the raucous! So let’s take a look back on some of Jimmy’s most viral moments we’ve had the pleasure of watching on The Tonight Show so far:
1. The Time He Got Seth Rogen and Zac Efron to Crossdress for his Fake-Show, Ew!
2. His Talent-Driven Game of Wheel of Impressions with the Talented Ariana Grande
3. When Jimmy sang We Can’t Stop with Miley Cryus and the Roots
4. The Time he Slow Jammed the News with the President of the United States, Barack Obama
5. Not to mention his Evolution of Mom Dancing Skit with First Lady Michelle Obama
6. Or the time He Staged a Saved by the Bell Reunion
7. His Completely Epic Lip Sync Battle with Actress Emma Stone
8. And let’s not Forget the Roller Coaster Ride he Forced Kevin Hart On
9. The ridiculous moment when Jimmy Challenged Harry Potter’s Daniel Radcliffe to Rap “Alphabet Aerobics”
10. When Jimmy and the Roots Played “Call Me Maybe” with Carley Rae Jepsen using Only Classroom Instruments
11. The Brilliant Sketch when He and Justin Timberlake #Hashtagged it Up
12. And, the grand finale, when Jimmy Learned on National TV that he Lost the Chance to Date Nicole Kidman