Proper grammar, pronunciation and spelling are one of the important things that we have to practice. If you don’t intend to on embarrassing yourself in front of your friends, trust me, you’ll need to spend some time on these. Incorrectly spelling something can be a bit more embarrassing than the others, considering you probably had Google around to search for the correct spelling of the word.
While they might still be learning, we still can’t even resist giggling in our minds when kids make a spelling mistake. It can be easily fixed, but boy, if you take a look at these spelling mistakes made by kids, they might have a little more fixing to do.
1. ‘T’ is for nothing else but TITS.
2. Apparently Timmy’s friends were pretty wild.
3. President? Or new ham brand.
4. Somebody better check if this kid has the mark of the beast on her…
5. Everyone knows it’s great for fertilizing flowers.
6. My biggest guess? “Frienemies…”
7. Oh what a trip that will be!
8. Well, that’s rude.
9. I don’t think your friend will want to play after reading this.
10. This kid should be sent to the nurse right away.